Welcome to My First Blog Post..Ever
My name is Teddy and I am a teacher candidate at Brock University. In this blog, I will be chronicling my experiences with my first year of Teacher's College!
Additionally, I will be working on a very exciting project named Genius Hour. I will get into more detail about that in my next post!
I am really excited about my tech class at Brock. We are learning so many new and interesting things about the digital world that I have never known before. I also see myself using these resources in my future classrooms because they are really awesome!
So friends, over the course of the next few weeks, I will be posting about my Genius Hour project and I will be incorporating some wonderful and new digital creations. Stay tuned!
I hope that you all enjoy this journey with me!
Love,
Teddy
![]() |
| Created Using PicaFace |

Comments
Post a Comment